Welcome to e-course!
What does this EBreast e-learning course offer to health care professionals?
Breast cancer is a serious issue and even the invitation to breast cancer examinations may cause worry to the clients. Especially in case suspicious or malignant findings are present it is very important that the client gets the services fluently and that the diagnostic services are seamless and no unnecessary delays happen. This is also important for the safety and cost effectiveness of health care services. This e-learning course aims to give the health care professionals involved in these services an overview of each other’s roles and work descriptions and a holistic viewpoint on the breast cancer diagnostic process.
- Tartu Health Care College
- Helsinki Metropolia University of Applied Sciences
- Finnish Centre for Radiation and Nuclear Safety
- University of Applied Sciences and Arts Western Switzerland
- Western Norway University of Applied Science
- Oulu University of Applied Sciences
- Lisbon Polytechnic Institute
- Oulu University Hospital